Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday Favorites


Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of our favorite things.

We all talk a lot about books on our blogs, but what about other things we like? Friday Favorites is a meme hosted by Epic (Chocolate) Fantasy that gives book bloggers a chance to gush about something other than novels.

This Friday's Topic is:

Food

Okay, I'm just gonna lay it out there: I'm a foodie. I'm one of those people that LOVE to eat. You know the type: they eat as a hobby. Yeah, that's me! And while I could definitely stand to lose a few pounds, here are a few foods I could never give up:

Olive Garden's Chicken Alfredo:
Okay, before you say anything I KNOW it's not real Italian- because I've been to Italy, and nothing in America can compare to real Italian food. However, Olive Garden does make some delicious fake Italian pasta!


Chinese Angel Crabs:
These appetizers are simply AMAZING! Cream cheese and crab meat all wrapped up in soft wanton shell, what's not to love?! But I'm REALLY picky about where I get my Angel Crabs. I like less crab meat, more cream cheese. If it's too crabby, I'm not digging it!


Gelato:
So, you think ice-cream is the best thing ever invented? You're wrong. Italians showed us up with their Gelato. It's like ice-cream, but a ZILLION times better. Unfortunately  the only time you'll get the real thing is if you go to Italy.


Sour Cream:
Honestly, I could put this fattening stuff on anything and everything. It just makes food taste better!


So those are some of my favorite eats! What about you?


3 comments: