Top Ten Tuesday is an original meme hosted at Broke and Bookish! The top ten of this week:
Your Top 10 reading goals of 2013.
This is the year I want to try new things (like 4 and 5) and I want to stop buying so many books and read the ones I own! Sigh.
1. Read at least 21 books I own!
2. I have challenged myself to read 100 books, but I want to at least read 75.
3. Read the last two Sookie Stackhouse books (stop stalling and get on with it!)
4. Read an anthology.
5. Listen to an audio-book. (Probably while doing the dishes.)
6. Buy/read the Walking Dead comics.
7. Read one book of my couldn't-finish list from Goodreads.
8. Re-read Harry Potter.
9. Buy/read Iced. (Why am I not buying this book?)
Sooooo, what are your top 10's? What is your main reading-goal in 2013?